Way back at the beginning of Summer, I stumbled on this blog post discussing the making of GIANT BUBBLES and I said "I totally want to do that this summer!!! And then months passed and the summer slipped away and I nearly forgot but then. just before school started I rememberred! So... with some additional help in step-by-step bubble wand building (from another blog I'm hooked on!) we gave it a shot.
Our results were not quite as phenomenal as the original inspiring blogposts, our homemade bubble fluid was a flop but we luckily had some store-bought on hand....and the kids had a ball!
Middle Child really had a lot of patience for this activity, which yielded, by far, the best results!
The Little Guys' primary interest in the bubbles was to pop them...with a Nerf Sword
Tip for those attempting this -- instead of a bucket, we had a lot better results with a shallow tub.
now that looks like TONS of fun!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is totally AWESOME!!!! *said in voice of boy on tricycle in The Incredibles*.
ReplyDelete