We recently set off to Georgia and Florida to visit DH's parents and other extended family members.
Our first couple of days were spent in North Georgia (Near Dahlonega).The younger boys flew out with their grandmother on the 5th of July, we followed on the 10th... Now this photo of me on the plane is one I probably wouldn't normally share but, as it represents one of two photos taken of me on this entire trip - I'm going to post it. Don't I look delighted?
Now most people, arriving in Georgia and hungry might be thinking of Georgia peaches, and beautiful pecans. Not my DH, we got off the plane, went and met his dad and he asked his dad to take us to the nearest Krystal Burger (YUCK!) He got his fix, the rest of us got Wendy's. (That's alright cause later in the week we got some Steak n Shake)
We headed to the cabin, and immediately after arriving stumbled on a BEAR. FIL had accidentally left his car door open, and there was food in the car, but don't worry - we came out making an awful racket, just in time to deter the bear from completely destroying FIL's car. I was not prepared for the bear. I did not get any photos of the bear as he rushed away into the woods.
Most of our time in Georgia was spent relaxing in the cabin and playing on lake and in pool.
Shortly, we headed for Tallahassee...
(continued another day)
LOL, I know what you mean about lack of pics, sounds like you had a blast!
ReplyDelete