These are all the 3 Bugs in a Rug "What a Hoot" line. I loved the bright, fun colors of this line -- so much energy. I wasn't sure about the purple going in but somehow it totally worked and made these wintery photos fun and inviting...
For this one -- these sledding pics of my kids were taken right in our own front yard and they're some of my favorites! They had such a good time and I love activities that get all three of them having fun together, while one of them is beating on the other.
And here's one of me and the Little Guy from the Santa Train from 2008. This is one of my all-time favorite pics of the two of us, and the colors in the paper totally work with our bright, funky winter accessories!
I loved these stickers that read "An everyday perfect day" and " enjoy the small things" and they inspired me to hunt out these pics of the kiddos making sparkly, hot pink playdough to while away a boring day.
For this final page, we've got a great pic from our Christmas photos from 2008 - weren't my boys so sweet and little? Gotta love it!

Thanks for your note on my project 12. Yes I was in Boulder. Actually my husband and I are heading back tomorrow. He will be staying til early December for culinary school. He quit his corporate job for this challenge. We love Boulder and the healthy lifestyle that permeates the city. We will head to a concert at Red Rocks as well. We are crazy excited. Our three day road trip begins tomorrow morning. First stop, St Louis for the second birthday party of a sweet little cousin. I made her a scrapbook of her first two years of life.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tip. We don't have time this visit. Must get back on the road after our family visit. The two Colorado trips comprise my latest 8 x 8 album.
ReplyDelete