Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Stashbusting - CTMH Typeset

Moving forward from The Perfect Collection and Return to the Collection classes, I wanted to pull out and tackle some older partial collections in my stash.

For several years, I was a member of a monthly Close To My Heart club so I acquired a lot of CTMH paper packs and workshops on the go. I pulled out Close To My Heart's Typeset line... and whipped out four layout bases based on the ideas of Perfect Collection.

These photos are from a 2009 Business trip that DH took to Washington DC.


And these are from a 2012's Homecoming Dance for Oldest and TGF

These photos are from my 2012 choir retreat. A whole weekend dedicated to the Messiah!


And these are from a visit from our nephews to the Colorado State Capitol building in 2011.
It's great to be turning out some fun layouts and getting through old papers and photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment