After completing a run through of The Perfect Collection (TPC) we moved on to the actual Return to the Collection (RttC) class.
This class was also focused on using a single collection to create multiple layouts. Unlike TPC, we weren't working to use up the whole collection (though I came very close!) but to take some different approaches. For this class I chose Echo Park's All About a Boy collection.
This class was video based. Shimelle recorded 6 awesome videos walking through making one layout each. She used Glitz's Wild and Free collection -- so lots of bold, bright patterns.
For the first layout, I started with photos of the Atlanta Puppetry Museum -- forbidden photos! FIL snapped a few before the docent informed him that photos weren't allowed. As you can imagine Muppet Boy was delighted by the Jim Henson exhibit and I wanted to reflect that joy in the layout!
For the second layout I wanted to play off of the colorful whimsy of these papers to do a layout from Disneyland's Roger Rabbit CarToon Spin. I had a lot of fun stamping on this one.



Very fun LOs and I love this collection!
ReplyDelete