Continuing with Return to the Collection.
For Video 3 - Shimelle was working with a larger photo and a centered approach.
This is a bit of a challenge - among other things because I generally pre-print all my photos and don't often have larger prints available. And that centered orientation is rough!
I decided to work with two smaller photos and mat them together to mimic the larger photo idea. These pics of the Little Guy as a Tiger Cub worked great with these fun papers!
For Video 4 -- we were using a mixed protector approach -- a 12x2 layout with a divided protector for the other side... Instead of going for two pager, I stretched on to three.
I don't use true 4x6 photos, instead usually printing Snapfish's True Digital 4x5.3 size, so 4x6 pockets require a little adjustment. Also I don't have project life product in my stash... so I used the papers from the line to fill in. I grabbed a bunch of Spring Break photos from 2012 and tackled it.
I had a lot of fun with this one and was really glad to get so many pics tied together in my album.




that is just the best feeling, right?! i love seeing the pictures - DONE!! in the album! :)
ReplyDelete