Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Project 12 May!

And this one is for May, so it's not even late at all! I'm back on track with my third year of P12!

For May's Layout I started with this 2 pager from Page Maps, Sep 2011
As previously mentioned, I'm not a big banner girl.. so I didthed that. And I changed some other stuff around... quite a bit.

And came up with this
Okay, so I strayed pretty far from the sketch on this one... but I'm pretty happy with it in the end!

May Photos include -- my weekend away with DH, Oldest at Prom, Muppet Boy in Aladdin, Muppet Boy making S'mores with Best-Friend-Boy, and Muppet Boy and Little Guy celebrating the Last Day of school.... since I didn't post AT ALL in May... you all missed all of this! ACK!

4 comments:

  1. I love that sketch! I don't think you went too far afield at all. Looks like some interesting events in May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch! All your project 12 pages coordinate so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you made it your own!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever to use clouds to mimic the effect of banners. love it

    ReplyDelete