ACK!!! It has officially been over a month since I last posted on my blog!
So sorry, guys! Things have been hectic around here.... school wrapping up, Scout stuff, Oldest heading to Prom, DH and I going away for a weekend... Oldest spraining his ankle so badly that he had to cancel most of his Summer plans (at wrestling practice for those about to ask)...
What have I been up to Scrap-wise? I've been working on a Disney World album for my friend Cass. I'll never ever forget the day she found out she was having twins.
You've met her kids here before -- Jenna, Lauren and Kyle. Lauren and Kyle have type 2, Spinal Muscular Atrophy. And recently the Make A Wish Foundation granted Lauren's wish for a family trip to Walt Disney World and Universal Studios Orlando.
So, with the help of the fantastic, amazing, wonderful ladies at Disney Scrappers, I've been working to document their amazing trip. Here's a sneak peak -- I haven't shown these to her yet ;)
Princess Lauren and her Daddy, Chris
Goofy and the kiddos!

No comments:
Post a Comment