Monday, June 11, 2012

Project 12 April

Normally with Project twelve, you'd do April in May, so while I'm behind, its not quite so FAR behind!

For April, I again used an 8.5 x 11 Page Map, this one from March 2011
I'm really digging this one - the black and grey details with the tiny bit of red somehow totally work for me!

April's Photos include - Muppet Boy's Science Fair project on Rocketry, DH's birthday Party!, The Boys all ready for Easter Sunday and The Little Guy's Birthday present at LegoFest.

I always have an interesting time choosing photos for these P12 layouts -- there are always others I'd like to use but I want to just capture a glimpse of the month. Those other photos will find their own places in the appropriate albums!

4 comments:

  1. Nice layout, are those circles in the corners stamps or did you use other things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're stamps -- old Stampin' Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the title! i'm always stumped on how to use the pagemap because I want to include more photos too. but you're so right that those other photos will find their way into other stories. thanks for that reminder:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great title work, and I love the touches of washi tape!

    ReplyDelete