Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Project 12: November

Continuing  my Project 12 catchup posts.

For November - one of our CHAllenges was to use a doily -- I am not too big on doilies in general but my Silhouette cuts some awesome ones that aren't too girly, floraly looking for my generally masculine themed projects. So I slipped one in here. I am addicted to this glimmery cardstock for my Silhouette!



For this one -- I blew off the November sketch which I found overwhelming with it's HUGE number of photos! and used the August sketch instead. Since I kind of blew off the sketch back in August, it doesn't look too much the same. Most of the product here is Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg . I've spent most of the last week reorganizing my stash so I am definitely currently more aware of some of these fabulous older lines I've been hoarding away! This seemed perfect for November, especially when paired with that Swiss Dot Bazzil.
Journal reads:
November was a fairly routine month at our house. I kept busy with choir practice and getting ready for the Holiday concert. For [Oldest]'s birthday gift we went to the Army/Air Force Game (Go AIR FORCE!) (in the freezing cold). We celebrated thanksgiving with [my Aunt and Uncle]. The boys enjoyed the Cubanapolis. [Little Guy] sang with the Pioneers in church Thanksgiving week. It was a  fantastic month!

(See how I'm trying hard not to start my P12 journals with "This month was so busy!" or some variant thereof?)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I saw this in the SC gallery...you are really cranking out the 2 pagers, but even better, getting these memories documented. Love how you are doing it along with the SC CHAllenges. I just love that turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great page, i have a hard time w/ 2 pagers, you make it look so easy!!

    ReplyDelete