Look at that! I'm CAUGHT UP!!!
For December's Layout I stacked two Studio Calico CHAlleges -- one related to layering and one calling for using a die cut as a mask for paint or mist.
For this month's page I used Close to My Heart's Mistletoe papers -- which are older papers but new to me as I just bought them on clearance! I love these! Christmassy and festive but not too themey in my opinion. Again, I started with the sketch but my photos just weren't the right orientations... so I started playing with it and this is what I got.
Journal reads:
December began with our Christmas Concert and the Advent workshop at church. While Christmas filled the month - our month was also packed with loads of Muppet time! We have been watching muppet shows and movies almost non-stop since October! We love the Muppets! [Middle Child] and [Little Guy] loved their lego advent calendar this year - who can resist tiny Star Wars ships? [Oldest] stayed busy with wrestling and Explorers (where he was once again elected President). Christmas week, we had [little cousins] come and spend a few days - we visited Santa, the zoo lights and sledded. Overall it was a fantastic month and a wonderful end to 2011!
And that wraps up Project 12 for 2011!!!
Review here:
Jan 2011
Feb & Mar 2011
Apr 2011
May 2011
Jun 2011
Jul 2011
Aug 2011
Sep 2011
Oct 2011
Interested in playing along for Project 12 in 2012? Check out this link over at Davinie's place!
congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteThat has got to be a good feeling!
Such a great, festive layout for December :)
Wow you are awesome with two pagers!! I love it. I can never do that. Lol.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous layout xxx
ReplyDelete