Friday, September 16, 2011

Last Day

Today's project to share is a quick page I put together with photos of Middle Child's last day of school from 3rd grade (which would have made it Spring 2010). They had a big party with a fantastic catered breakfast, dancing and games. I still occasionally tease his 3rd grade teacher that I posess a photo of her doing the Macarena, which may at some future date be used for blackmail.


I haven't journalled on this yet.  But I loved my son's tie dyed shirt and the feel of these papers seemed sort of school-y to me. So, there you go.

The products here are mostly older Sassfras Lass and thinkers.

3 comments:

  1. LOL Great idea! You never know when you'll need good black mail with the little ones. Love the colors.

    I updated my last post with the prize for the hop, for some reason the photo didn't show the first time. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun page, you are right that paper is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete