I saw these products and knew that I needed them. I teasingly asked my friend and CTMH rep if she knew why I needed them? "Ummm Halloween???" she guessed.
NO.
These products were MEANT for the Haunted Mansion!!!
The products in question are Close To My Heart's Mischief "Workshop on the Go" (which includes papers, stamps, and felt shapes) (page 49 of the 2011 Fall Catalog)
There's another Haunted Mansion story that I mean to scrapbook someday - when I was a kid my parents had a record (that's a big piece of plastic from which you coax sounds with a needle, for you kids too young to remember records) with the Song and Story of the Haunted Mansion, on one side, and Donald Duck's Trick or Treat on the other. On Halloween night, every year, they'd prop the speakers from our front room stereo system into the front windows and play the record all night long for the delight of Trick or Treaters. Except that I was TERRIFIED of the Haunted Mansion story (and yes Mike IS Ron Howard!).... when I say terrified I mean, I would not go NEAR my house while it was playing but would wait until the record was flipped to Donald Duck before returning home. At some point, my brother caught on that I would not go near the house while HM was playing... and started to play it over and over. I sat down in a neighbor's yard and bawled my eyes out, because I could NOT go home. He thought this was HILARIOUS. Brothers are evil.
It's nearly October, are you thinking Spooky?
No comments:
Post a Comment