Saturday, September 17, 2011

Easter baskets

These photos are several years old, and so are the products on this page! Easter pages are pretty much the only place I ever use pastels and I've done a few Easter LOs with this line of papers!

The pics are from Easter morning, opening Easter baskets - I think this is from 2009 but I'm going to need to look up those pics in my Snapfish account to verify that -- since these prints have been in my photo sorter FOREVER.

I love that the Little Guy is wearing Little Bill jammies. We all LOVED Little Bill. I miss that!

Just whipped together this page using older SEI papers, CTMH felt shapes, a piece of packaging/journal spot, a piece of jewel Core'dinations, old BG Alphas, and some old Crate Paper ribbon.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it when I can use old products! The pretty colors are just perfect with your easter pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love going back and scrapping old pics, so fun. cute page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done for scrapping older pics. I have a ton that need to be done. Gorgeous page xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout, We are massive little bill fans in our house too

    ReplyDelete