Monday, September 12, 2011
Cool Your Jets
Another page finished for our Disneyland 2010 album! Cool Your Jets is technically the name of the nearby shop but it seemed appropriate for these pics of the jet engine misters at Disney's California Adventure.
Journal: We didn't spend much time in the Condor Flats area of DCA, other than at Soarin' but these jet engine misters were irresistible! Every Disney afternoon needs a little cool down!
This one was for Challenge #2 "Caution You May Get Wet!" over at Disney Scrappers. Also, I used Sketch #171 from Creative Scrappers.
The products here are mostly Crate Paper's Toy Box Collection.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
great layout! love Crate Papers Toy Box line! I love all the layering you did!
ReplyDeleteOoooh... this is great!
ReplyDeleteGreat boy page!
ReplyDeleteSoarin is one of our favorite rides - love this page!
ReplyDeletefun, fun page! Love the colors on the kraft.
ReplyDeleteVery cute, and I love the fun title!
ReplyDeleteWhat a terrific boy page!
ReplyDeletethat is one awesome page. Love how it feels very urban
ReplyDeleteThis is my new favorite layout of yours! I love the design a lot!!!
ReplyDeletee.