Friday, April 15, 2011

Wild Birthday Rumpus Invitations

Now that the Eagle Court is over, it's the Little Guy's turn to have a party! He's turning SIX! and We're hosting a WILD BIRTHDAY RUMPUS!

The Little Guy is a huge fan of Monsters, Inc. and Monsters vs. Aliens -- so when he said he wanted a Monster themed birthday I thought it would be loads of fun (plus all the recent cute Monster-themed scrapbooking lines flew through my head)

I worked on some invitations today:




The papers are:
Fancy Pants: Trick or Treat (My local discount scrapping store is HEAVENLY - I love everything there and got some great product from this line to work with for Birthday goodies)

The little monsters are:
American Crafts Lil Monsters Remarks Dimensionals
Sassafras Lass Monstrosity Felties

I'm sure you'll see some more fun as the party draws near!

4 comments:

  1. Those cards are totally cute!!!!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are this cards! Love all those cute monsters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome!! I want to come to the Monster Bash!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are awesome...so sad we are going to miss it!

    ReplyDelete