I MUST finish Oldest's Scout albums before his EAGLE COURT - next weekend!
I am getting close!
There are three albums - A Cub Scout Album
- A Boy Scout Album (includes summer camp, campouts, Courts of Honor, other scouting activities, and his Explorer Post pages)
- An Eagle Scout Album (including Eagle Project pictures, letters of congratulations from a variety of people - Presidents, NASA, the Air Force, his favorite author, and more, and later will include his Eagle Court of Honor photos)
Here's a sampling of the work I've done in the last few days:
This one is Karen Foster funk! I love this Space Cadet themed paper and the Space Cadet sticker was irresistible. The crazy green is not a color I work with often but it seemed to work (especially with the black and white photo). And how CUTE is Oldest in that Space Suit?
Oldest serves as Den Chief to Middle Child's Cub Scout Den. In this pic, you see Oldest scarfing Middle when he crossed over from Bear to Webelo. The papers here are Basic Grey Oliver. I can't think of the brand on that big Orange journalling spot but I love it.
For this page I used a Sketch from Susan that she did for Memorable Seasons There are a lot of work pics from the project, so there's a lot of pages of work pics,
Another of Susan's Sketches here - #55, In these pics you can see Oldest with 150 Finished, Full Hero Packs!
And finally here's a sample of one of the many pages highlighting letters and certificates of recognition he has received.
******************************************
As these albums will be on display at the Court of Honor, this Sunday!, they need to be done!*The Cub album needs about two pages finished from long ago.
*The Scout album - well this is a constant work in progress! I've got to finish pages for 3 Eagle Courts, 1 Campout, the district Eagle Recognition dinner, the Challenger Dinner, and the Challenger Flag event.
*The Eagle Album -- NEARLY READY! I've got a couple of letters left to get in there, and to do section heading pages but I got the rest of it done this weekend!
Soon I'll be done with all this Eagle stuff for a while... then what will I do???





Wow! You've been really busy!
ReplyDeleteGreat job!
these are all very cool love the astronaught one!
ReplyDeletewow! you have been so busy! LOL - love the space cadet and you did a great job doing a no photo layout
ReplyDeleteyou're on a roll!!! wow wow wow...!!! <3 <3 <3
ReplyDelete