I've finally tackled scrapping our trip to Paris and Germany way back in 2012.
I decided to use a We R Memory Keepers 12x8 album. I'm pretty sure this size has been discontinued. I also decided to use the Echo Park Photo Freedom "Transatlantique" Set and the Echo Park Getaway collection for most of this album.
I decided I'd use a mix of the We R divided page protectors for this size, some 8x8 protectors punched to fit the ring binder, and some 12x12 protectors cut down to the 8x12 size. This way I could have a variety of sizes and fun things. I was shocked by how quickly I was able to make it through these pages... this may be my new favorite method of making an album!
When we went on this trip, I made a Smash book during the trip. That book is filled with journalling, and memorabilia; and there are photos there, too, but mostly smaller prints. So this album is really focused on pretty pics.
So, I started where we started our trip... in Paris.
This one is an 8x8 with a 5x7 print.
On the back of this page, we've got some more Eiffel tower views:
As we start to look at the pocket pages, you will notice that I have 4 x 5.3 Snapfish "true digital" prints instead of 4x6 prints in the pocket pages, so I had to fill in the gap in the pockets
This 8x8 two pager appears a little further into the album, but it's actually from the first night we were in Paris. Delicious food pics are a necessity for Paris! And let me introduce you to our traveling companions - Steve and Chi Sun!
and page 2






No comments:
Post a Comment