Sunday, March 1, 2015

Calvinball!

I've recently joined Get It Scrapped! 
 
I usually take a class in the early part of the year to get me motivated and moving on new things... but I couldn't find a ton that excited me at this time. But I decided the wide variety of classes, sketches and other things available at Get It Scrapped would be a great place to start... They offer new classes regularly, and access to existing classes, workshops, live crops and other events, ebooks, sketches, a gallery and message boards....

Plus I knew that they were coming up on the annual

CALVINBALL!

party/contest!


What is Calvinball?

Ummm a big random, crazy scrapbooking challenge where the rules keep changing and the goals is to get as much scrapping as possible done! And to have fun! And to talk smack! And... whatever else comes along!

It started March 1 but you're welcome to come and play! You don't have to be a subscriber to play!


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Get it Scrapped and Calvinball. So exciting to see many new faces. It is a very special place to hang out and learn new skills and tricks.

    ReplyDelete