This weekend was dedicated almost entirely to the Little Guy's Lego Mania!
His birthday gift was tickets to LegoKidfest in Denver, and his birthday party was Lego themed!
Who can resist life-sized Lightning McQueen made entirely of Legos?
We attended a Lego Class with Lego Master Builder Steve
My little Ninjago-crazy boy was in love with Giant Kai!
And of course we played with all kinds of legos - competing in challenges, playing games, and building our hearts out! And just basking in the lego-glory.
If you have a Lego-lover or three or more in your household, I've got to say that if LegoKidFest is coming to your area, make an effort to go! Such fun!
Following our Lego KidsFest craziness we returned home for our own LegoMania Birthday party!
We had cupcakes with Chocolate minifigs (I made them.) And favors, and, of course, a mountain of legos to build away!
What a FANTASTIC weekend!







How much fun is that! We are really big Lego fans here and go to a fair every year...and have cities built out of Legos. Thank goodness they do not grow out it too fast, seeing as my hubby is still crazy about them! ;)
ReplyDeleteNow that looks like a fun celebration, and those are fantastic pics--will be lots of fun to scrap, I'm sure!
ReplyDeleteAdorable pictures - looks like everyone had a great time! :)
ReplyDeleteWOW! I would love to go there and I only have a little girl, I bet you had a great time!
ReplyDeleteI know a few big kids that would love the legokidfest / lego party. Looks like a blast!
ReplyDeleteHOW FUN!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures and it looks like a wonderful time.
So, I have been "awarded" the Kreativ blogger award and thought of you! I hope you will accept and share in the goodness! :) The info is on my blog: www.mylifewithmonkeys.com
ReplyDelete