September dashed away, we're more than halfway through October... I think it's time for this month's installment of Project 12!
Our photos from September include - DH, Me and the younger two at the USAFA vs. TCU game (Oldest took the photo), Boys with my dad on my Dad's birthday, Outdoor fun, A sidewalk chalk TARDIS.
Journalling talks about how we got into our school routines this month and didn't do a lot of big activities. As I am nearing the end of year 2 of this project, I am attempting to STOP starting every month's journalling with "[this month]was so busy!"
This month I once again went off-sketch for the photo sizes and placements, but this layout definitely started with the Beautiful sketch from Becky Fleck for September. The products here are mostly Studio Calico's State Fair Line.
So great you're doing this! Love your use of the Studio Calico papers!
ReplyDeleteGreat layout! I´m not good at double-pages.
ReplyDeleteCute two-pager! I dropped off the map with my Project 12 last year and haven't picked it back up. I'm going to try really hard for 2012 though!
ReplyDeleteHow do you stop when it's true?? Love your pages with all the layers.
ReplyDeleteGREAT layout! I love the photos.
ReplyDeleteI agree, every month is busy! Great layout.
ReplyDeleteI love the use of State Fair here! I like the different textures with the stitching and the punches. love the tags too. :)
ReplyDelete