Thursday, June 2, 2011

Let there be light!

 Today a present arrived for me from DH -- all new OTT lites for my scrapping space -- OTT bulbs to replace the regular bulbs in our light fixtures, plus a great Pod Lamp for me!


DH says it looks like Luxo Jr and EVE had a baby - LOL

1 comment:

  1. I bet having a light like that is fantastic! How is it working for you so far? I love the lighting from lamps a lot but sometimes I need something more. Wondering if something like this wouldn't be great for my desk too!!!

    Just wanted to comment about your post on my blog. I think that if we went through our lives fast there wouldn't be much of a purpose for it. It is in the every day things that we must grow, cherish, and learn from! As the saying goes, slow and steady wins the race and I'm all about winning it in the end that's for sure!

    I hope your weekend is filled with laughter!
    e.

    ReplyDelete