As I said, I called it quits on the Vegas photos.
Digging some more in that box of 'big professional photos' I came across this one... of me... as a baby. I did a bunch of sewing on this one... it always takes a challenge to get me sewing on a page... just not my favorite technique. Love the way it looks, don't have the patience to DO it.

Papers: DCWV Cardstock and Pocketful of Posies Stack, Crystals from Prima, Flowers from Creative Impressions, Alphas = American Crafts Thickers
Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Ribbon unknown, Bling Prima, Journal card
Paper: DCWV Rustic, Alphas : Making Memories, Tag Making Memories: Chloe's Closet
Paper: Sassafras lass, alphas, AC thickers, Other embellishments ???
And here is that 'mini book' I was talking about before:
It's made of coffee sleeves, in this case, from Einstein's bagels.
And more Sassafras Lass papers... and a little of this and that. It was a fun little project.
How cute is that little turtle? I have no idea what I'm going to do with this little thing....
but it was fun to make!
And it was a FANTASTIC crop! And I had so much fun!!!
And I just joined another big challenge at Serendipity - the House of Serendipity challenge... the design team is being a little secretive about it ... but here's what I know:
Why not take a short, Cost effective Vacation at "The House of Serendipity" where you will be catered to....have plenty of food, drinks and chocolate! Rest and relaxation next to the pool and lots of time to scrap your heart out is a must. So if you are ready for your well deserved break then join us for the first ever House of Serendipity.
First of all if you want to join the House of Serendipity, you'll need to follow that link up above and forward some info to the Design team to 'make your reservation'.Sign ups will end Feb. 12th and the first challenge will start on the Feb 14th.
House Secret name!(not MB Name)
MB Name-
Favorite Scrappy item that you would die for!
Where are you from?
What is your next big must have scrappy item?
Describe yourself in one sentence!
How much time to spend scrapping in a month?
The Serendipity House is open to everyone including past and present Serendipity DT.
There will be a challenge every week you will have a set amount of time to do the challenge and get it into the gallery! Eliminations will be different week but if you don’t complete the challenge then you will automatically be eliminated. Eliminations will depend on the number of entries.
And she went on tell those of us who killed ourselves over Last Serendipity Scrapper Standing Last year:
Its is more about having fun with your MB friends than scrapping. Yes there is a challenge but you only have to do one layout! Not 30! To be eligible to stay in the house. Eliminations are totally random!
Last but not least there will be prizes at the end for the top 3 and a few prizes along the way for ladies in the house and those who have been eliminated.
So pop on over to Serendipity, sign up -- if you're new to Serendipity, tell them I referred you!
I can't wait to see you there!
I love that book made of coffee sleeves. What a cool idea!
ReplyDeleteso excited that you are gonna hang at serendipity! I hang there too! Can't wait to see what the house is all about!
ReplyDelete