Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I'm BAAAACK!!!!

A six month blog break is MORE than enough.

I thought briefly that maybe I am just done with my blog... but then I went to scrap some pics and dug back into my blog to find the details of something.... Holy moly! I NEED my blog!

My kids went back to school on August 1st.
*Muppet Boy is off to 8th grade. I can't believe we're almost out of Middle School! CRAZY. Note his Deadpool shirt and socks. He's a FANATIC.
*Little Guy started 4th Grade. He was quite excited.
It's still bizarre to only post pics of these two while Oldest is off having his own life... :(  So here he is waterskiing (stole this pic from his Facebook page... and no I'm still not on Facebook).


I've got a little time on my hands with work not quite started and the kiddos off at school. So, Right now I'm working on a bunch of things that are motivating the heck out of me!
1) I'm doing the Super Stashbusters Club at Big Picture Scrapbooks. I am loving the projects we're doing over there.

2) I'm doing the More Bright Ideas Class at Studio Calico... but I haven' managed to tackle the first assignment over there.
and

3) I'm participating in the 4th Anniversary Celebration at Scraptastic Kit Club site. I am not a subscriber -- a kit club is NOT in my budget, but I love the DT over there and their kits are FAB! And I am always really motivated by an online crop!

Here's a couple of pages I've done for these classes/crop.
Here's a layout of the Great Sand Dunes National Monument back in 2012. I did this one with a BINGO challenge off at Scraptastic -- I used Stamping (title, stars), Multi photos, Die Cuts (from Basic Grey), A bow, and a border punch (on the red)... I am pretty happy with this one (used 6x6 Hey Boy! again here).

And here's one of the Little Guy, asleep on the couch (old couch!) with his beloved Devotional. I used some of the Faith PL cards on this page.



2 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like a bunch of great inspiration now that you have some time! Fun layouts, digging the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts and wow, they went back to school early. And yes, they grow up fast. I can't believe my kiddos will be 20 in a few weeks. Where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete