One of the Scrap subjects I've been working on this Summer has been our 2010 Disneyland trip!
I LOVE all things Disney, and tend to save Disney photos as a treat for myself when scrapping... I pump up the Disney music on DTunesLive.com (where I'm a moderator) or listen to some great Disney podcasts while I work away .... The other day when listening to Disney podcasts celebrating the Tiki Room anniversary I had to keep checking my phone because the Tiki Room song is my ringtone!
I did this page way back on National Scrapook Weekend for a challenge at Disney Scrappers... I've never USED a divided page protector before, so using one here to make a three pager to highlight tons of fun photos worked out very well!
it's a small world
I had a lot of fun with this crazy mix of colors - mostly from BG. And I got some sequins and stitching in there too! For the Left side I started with Sketch Savvy #103 from there I grabbed some older divided protectors I had on hand, as I said I hadn't worked with these before so it was a fun undertaking!
As I'm sure you can see, I had a LOT of fun with this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment