But I'm caught back up now.
With the changes in Project 12 this year, I've ended up going my own way -- I'm still using Pagemaps sketches, just finding the ones that work best for me each month after picking my photos.
For my June Layout, I chose this Sketch from Aug 2012, As always, I didn't follow it exactly but you can definitely see where it played in!
The papers for this one are totally Close To My Heart -- even the Cardstock. The papers are from the Stella Collection and the Dotty for You Promotion Pack.
The photos are - Top Left ME singing at the Sky Sox game with my church choir, At the Circus, Muppet Boy leaving for Summer Camp, the Little Guy at VBS, the Little Guy at Cub Scout Day Camp, the Little Guy at Church Soccer Camp.
Have I mentioned (probably approx 30 times, since this is my 30th layout) how much I love Project 12? Project Life or Project 365 both seem like amazing projects but a little too big for me! (See how I'm behind when I've only got a single layout to do!) And this feels perfect, and I love going back and seeing the overviews of all the months I've covered. Thanks to Susan who introduced me to the project, then didn't participate! and especially to Davinie who has been such a great leader for the Project! (and now they're both on the Echo Park Design Team!!! CONGRATS to both of them! My new favorite team!)
I find project 365 overwhelming too. I think project 12 sounds like a much better plan for me!
ReplyDelete