Saturday, May 28, 2011

Project 12, April

Today is the last day for Project 12: April, and this morning I put together this page. Even though the sketch for April had a ton of photo spaces, I needed even more!!! So I snuck in there 11 photos!


I used the May kit from 3ScrappyBoys  for this project. Photos from April include:
Oldest's Eagle Court, the little boys with their Earth Day Tee Shirts, Andy Pandy and Oldest at Eagle Court, the little boys in the pool at Nana/Papa's hotel, Oldest with Space Hall of Fame Engineer Eddie Sturman, Middle child at "Black Belt Club" for karate (this doesn't mean he IS a black belt - just working in that direction, he's a gold belt-black stripe), Pinewood Derby, DH's birthday, at the ball game (Colorado Sky Sox), Easter and the Little Guy's birthday!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog. Seems you had a lot of fun things last month!! Love this happy page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! Love that you added the extra photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello lil "Elf Queen". . . thank you so much for the kind words on my layout. . .

    I love the whole idea behind SCT's P12. . . and loving your layout! I can see you have a very active family!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you changed the sketch to add in all those extra photos. I also love the sketch because it helps make a two page layout come together really fast, which worked for you this day!

    I also adore that you are always there as I leave comments on other blogs. You really rock.

    ReplyDelete