Hello?!
I know, I know, trust me, I know how very lax I've been in posting lately! I'm sorry!
It's been hectic at our house! We're up to our ears in Eagle Scout service project, wrestling season has begun and the Little Guy has not adjusted well to the time change. It's been cold. DH has been working a ton. I feel like the laundry is ganging up on me. I've been wrangled into a massive card-making project.
And there are less than 40 days until Christmas and I have so many projects to work on and not a one of them is so much as started!
I have no positive accomplishments, no cute photos, nothing to share... I haven't even gotten to Project 12 for this month (though I did print my photos, so that's something).
Do NOT tell me how many days until Christmas. Usually I am almost done with gifts at this time of year. This year? Barely started!
ReplyDelete