I did a total of 13 Layouts for week 1 of Croppin Paradise's Camp Paradise.The challenges were fun, and I had a great time with them. Scrappers - you're welcome to pop on over and join us for week 2! The challenges are up and there's some fun ones in there!
So here's a few more of my pages from the week.
Helen Hunt Falls is a local destination with lots to see - the visitors center has large open windows where hummingbirds flit inside the building. The falls themselves are beautiful. The hike above them is BRUTAL uphill craziness! On this particular day, it was cool and rainy but we still had a fab time. The Basic Grey Origins line seemed like a perfect match for the mood of the pics and the outdoorsy fun.
Still working with these Origins products, I pulled out these pics of Oldest all dressed up for the homecoming dance. I liked the fun formality of this. That big fussy cut flower bit in the middle was lots of fun.
For this one, we've got some older Sassafras Lass Papers -- I thought the colors were great for Easter (I am a sucker for Oranges and Yellows lately). Easter is not a Spring holiday here, that's still winter. The grass has not begun to green up, buds have barely begun to break out on the trees, and as often as not we end up hunting Easter Eggs indoors due to snow. So these colors seemed the perfect fit. The Little Guy was on his own for Easter this year but the bunny came through with goodies, just the same.
For this Christmas page, I turned to a Sketch #17 from Sketch Savvy, and tweaked it a bit to suit my needs - ditching the large circle in favor of another photo. I love these fun We R Memory Keepers Christmas papers!
wow way to go 13 pages!!!! you were on a roll!!! can't wait to see what you create next
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute!!! I really love your Origins pages. Great job with the challenges
ReplyDeleteYou are rockin' the layouts!!! I love that Basic Grey in the first two layouts. Get movin' on week 2!!! Hope you have a great weekend, Merrick.
ReplyDeleteWOW! Way to crank out the pages!! Love these.
ReplyDeleteWoo-hoo, congrats on 13 pages. Good for you. Keep up the pace! I'll give a few of these challenges a try.
ReplyDelete