Tuesday, February 23, 2010

In the House of Serendipity...

We're having loads of fun at the House of Serendipity right now! We've got weekly challenges going on, and lots of silly fun!

We're fantasizing about being here:


And we're of course, getting some scrapping done, this is my week 2 challenge using a red/pink color scheme (and this same Sketch from before)



And we are VERY THANKFUL to our awesome sponsors!

Sassafras Lass = look back over the scrapping I've done lately and you'll see LOTS of Sass! I love their fantastic products!

Cosmo Cricket = one of the first brands that I really just RECOGNIZED their products -- I adore their designs!!

Altered Pages = I admit, I wasn't that familiar with Altered Pages before but I am TOTALLY digging their awesome supplies!

and

Kiki Art = This is a fairly new Canadian company focusing on eco-friendly scrapping! Check out their bright, fun new products.

2 comments:

  1. missed out on this. but glad you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that place really does look dreamy, Great layout too!!

    ReplyDelete