Sunday, December 27, 2009

Oh my poor neglected blog...

Sorry I've been missing, folks!

As I'm sure was the case with many of you, the holiday rush swept in and swept away my good intentions to keep things up! I will shortly be back with updates on my Christmas journal.

In the meantime, here's a fun little gift that I made for my mom:

The album is a Close to My Heart Memory Creations Showcase, the Papers are Daisy Ds, the embellies are K & Co and the Alphas are mixed but mostly K& Co.





4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    Great gift! I'm so behind with my Xmas journal but I hope I can catch up... sometime...

    A big hug from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful gift!!!! I am sure you mom loved it. Thanks SO much for always leaving such sweet comments on my blog. They are so appreciated!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete